Heal from depression.
Therapy for Signs of Depression
Are you experiencing overwhelming sadness? Do you consistently feel negative or hopeless about the future? Are you no longer motivated to participate in the activities that used to bring you pleasure? Are you having trouble sleeping, or are you very lethargic and sleeping too much? Is it difficult to concentrate? Do you have thoughts of suicide? You may even feel sad but cannot find a reason to justify that sadness.
The previously listed symptoms and feelings may be signs of depression; and, while you may feel alone, millions of people have struggled with depression or with the symptoms of depression at times. Although depression and anxiety feelings are not uncommon, seeking outside help from an anxiety and depression therapist may be necessary to begin the healing.
- prolonged sadness
- feelings of hopelessness
- poor appetite or overeating
- inability to sleep well or sleeping too much,
- difficulty concentrating
- lack of motivation or lack of energy
- thoughts of hurting yourself
Call (303) 221-1272 for a 15 minute free initial phone consultation. You may also email us to schedule a time to talk over the phone. We are happy to answer any questions you may have so that you can feel confident starting your path to healing.
- Reconsidering Negative Self-BeliefsThe crazy thing about life (one of many) is that very few things are certainties, and very few things are all good or all bad, and yet we label ourselves, label others, judge situations and…
- Finding Meaning in LifeA burning question that plagues many people in today’s society, possibly more than ever before in history, is how one goes about finding meaning in life. The irony of this quest is that it is…
- Tips for Getting Through Tough TimesLet me start by saying, you are stronger than you think you are. How do I know this? Struggle is part of life and as a result, no person is exempt. You have tried to…