Heal from depression.
Therapy for Signs of Depression
Are you experiencing overwhelming sadness? Do you consistently feel negative or hopeless about the future? Are you no longer motivated to participate in the activities that used to bring you pleasure? Are you having trouble sleeping, or are you very lethargic and sleeping too much? Is it difficult to concentrate? Do you have thoughts of suicide? You may even feel sad but cannot find a reason to justify that sadness.
The previously listed symptoms and feelings may be signs of depression; and, while you may feel alone, millions of people have struggled with depression or with the symptoms of depression at times. Although depression and anxiety feelings are not uncommon, seeking outside help from an anxiety and depression therapist may be necessary to begin the healing.
- prolonged sadness
- feelings of hopelessness
- poor appetite or overeating
- inability to sleep well or sleeping too much,
- difficulty concentrating
- lack of motivation or lack of energy
- thoughts of hurting yourself
Call (303) 221-1272 for a 15 minute free initial phone consultation. You may also email us to schedule a time to talk over the phone. We are happy to answer any questions you may have so that you can feel confident starting your path to healing.
- How Proper Depression Treatment Can Change Your Teen’s LifeDepression in teenagers can cast a heavy shadow on their lives, affecting not only their mental health but also their overall well-being. Proper depression treatment serves as a beacon, illuminating the path toward healing and … Read more
- Is Depression Treatment Required for Your Job?We all get sad from time to time, but some people may deal with more serious problems. In fact, they may experience such a bad time that they may find it hard to do their … Read more
- Important Steps to Take If You Think You’re Suffering from DepressionDepression is far more than just the blues; it is a serious mental health condition that can have a significant impact on your life. If you suspect that you are suffering from it, the sooner … Read more