Join Our Team
Greenwood Counseling Center is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in EMDR therapy with clients of all ages. We have two beautiful, busy offices: one in the Denver Tech Center and the other in Lakewood, CO, in addition to actively providing telehealth services.
Our team values authenticity, warmth, professionalism, integrity, strong work ethic, and respect for self and others.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedule
- Telehealth and in-person flexibility
- Opportunity for growth in field of EMDR therapy
- Potential for future involvement in EMDR Trainings
- Two great office locations– in the Denver Tech Center and Lakewood
- Electronic Health Records system
- Administrative support
- Advanced Training opportunities in the field of EMDR therapy
- Competitive pay structure
- Opportunities for various positions working with all ages or only children teens/ only adults
Specific qualifications include:
- Licensed clinician preferred but will consider Licensure Candidate for the right fit.
- EMDR therapy trained or in training (and enthusiastic about EMDR therapy)
- Able to see at least 10-15 clients, at minimum, per week (with the option to see many more)
- Has a team mindset but also works well independently.
If you are a Licensed or Soon to be Licensed mental health clinician who is interested in joining the Greenwood Counseling Center team as an independent contractor.
- Send your CV and Letter of Interest to Tamra Hughes at email@example.com
- Complete our contractor questionnaire
Call (303) 221-1272 for a 15 minute free initial phone consultation. You may also email us to schedule a time to talk over the phone. We are happy to answer any questions you may have so that you can feel confident starting your path to healing.